The 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel is built by Ford to deliver power, efficiency and quiet operation. The available Ford-built 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel is designed from the ground up to deliver power, efficiency and quiet operation. The graphite iron engine block is stronger yet lighter than cast iron. Aluminum cylinder heads with precision dual water jackets reduce weight and improve cooling. Inboard exhaust and outboard air induction architecture helps reduce turbo lag. The class-exclusive* single-sequential turbocharger uses the compact, efficient design of a dual-sided compressor wheel to help generate maximum power — and deliver it quickly with 30 psi of boost. Another great feature is the high-pressure common-rail induction system which, operating at nearly 30,000 psi, delivers up to five injections per combustion cycle for optimum throttle response and fuel efficiency, as well as reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). What’s more, the Power Stroke is equipped with instant-start glow plugs for quick start-ups, even at extremely low temperatures.
- SINGLE SHEET DOOR ARMORING – for optimum blast survivability.
- OVERLAPPING ARMOR – on all doors and bullet catcher to prevent penetrations into the cabin from direct and angled
- HEAVY DUTY DOOR HINGES – bolted directly onto Ballistic Steel not the OEM vehicle.
- FIREWALL – with very few pieces and overlapping armored steel.
- REINFORCED A, B & C POSTS - heavy duty door hinges allows the weight of the armoured doors to be transferred directly
to the reinforced ballistic steel posts.
- TRANSPARENT ARMOR – with certified ballistic multilayer glass and polycarbonate.
- ENGINE CONTROLE UNIT & BATTERY PROTECTION – protected to level B6.
- ROOF & FLOOR - protected to level B6.
- FUEL TANK - protected to level B6.
- RUN-FLATS - in all tyres including spare wheel meeting NATO requirements of 50km@50km/h.
- SUSPENSION - upgraded and includes heavy duty springs, heavy shock absorbers, steering damper, reinforced sway bars & bushes for optimum performance.
- FINISHING QUALITY – made to match the OEM design with required modifications.
- FIRST AID KIT – fire extinguisher, warning triangle and anti IED mesh in the exhaust included.
|BS EN 1063|
|AMMUNITION||CORE TYPE||VELOCITY||KINETIC ENERGY||BS EN 1063|
|22 Long Rifle||Lead Core||360 m/s||168 J||BR1|
|9mm Luger||Lead Core||360 m/s||518 J||-|
|9mm Luger||Lead Core||415 m/s||689 J||BR2|
|357 Magnum||Lead Core||430 m/s||943 J||BR3|
|44 Magnum||Lead Core||440 m/s||1510 J||BR4|
|357 Magnum||Lead Core||580 m/s||1716 J||-|
|7.62mm X 39 PS Ball||Mild Steel Core||750 m/s||2048 J||-|
|5.56mm X 45 SS109||Lead Core With Hard Steel Penetrator Tip||950 m/s||1805 J||BR5|
|7.62mm X 51 NATO Ball||Lead Core||830 m/s||3272 J||BR6|
|5.56mm X 45 M193||Lead Core||990 m/s||2009 J||-|
|7.62mm X 39 API BZ||Hard Steel Core With Incendiary Tip||740 m/s||2163 J||-|
|7.62mm X 51 AP||Hard Steel Core||820 m/s||3295 J||BR7|
|7.62mm X AP (WC)||Tungsten Carbide Core||930 m/s||3456 J||-|
|7.62mm X 54R B32 API||Hard Steel Core With Incendiary Tip||854 m/s||4303 J||-|
- Five side armoring of passenger compartment (roof and
verticals) to provide protection against 7.62x51mm M80 NATO
Ball ammunition at zero degree obliquity angles.
- Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of two DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
- Vehicle’s armor plates are stitch-welded using
high-intensity MIG welders. The above process ensures the
structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and
chemical variations of the material.
- Ballistic steel interior frame provides overlap and backup
protection for the large-surface principal impact areas such
as the doors and windows. All door/window openings are
- Some OEM vehicle features/equipment may be removed or
disabled to accommodate for the installation of the armoring
materials and other equipment required as a part of the
- A combination of glass, polycarbonate and Mylar are bonded
together using the latest technology, producing one of the
finest transparent armors available while incorporating the
Glass thickness: 39mm.
Anti-spall shield protecting against shattering glass.
Multiple impact protection.
- All original OEM interior panels and trim will be resized
or modified and re-installed wherever possible to obtain as
close to an original look as possible.
- The cargo area of the vehicle is protected by a swing door
with view glass/gunport,
without disrupting the original manufacturer’s appearance.
- Armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through
door posts and pillars.
- Door pillars reinforced to accommodate the additional
weight of the armored door.
- Heavy Duty door hinges, designed and manufactured for
extended longevity and easy maintenance.
- Heavy Duty door travel retainers.
- All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be
tested and modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
- Any additional (optional) electric equipment installed on
the vehicle shall be individually fused; all wires are
loomed and clearly marked, as required by vehicle safety
6. Run Flat Tyres
- Runflat devices fitted in all vehicle tires.